I want to thank Tessa from Advocate for Invisible Illness for the nomination to the Sunshine Blogger Award. Her blog is amazing and brings awareness to others about the stigma of invisible illnesses (ie: mental health and chronic pain). Take a few moments to check out her page.
The rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award are simple:
Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post
Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you
Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award, and write them 11 new questions
My questions from Tessa:
1. Favorite vehicle? Right now I think the Hyundai Genesis is pretty slick. I’d love to have one.
2. Luscious dessert or something healthy? Something healthy most of the time.
3. Ocean or Lake? Ocean
4. Plane, Train or Automobile? Automobile
5. Hot or Cold climate? I’d have to pick hot.
6. Morning or Night person? Night owl
7. Exerciser or Couch Potato? Exerciser
8. How long have you been blogging? One month
9. What languages do you speak fluidly? English….I used to be able to speak Spanish.
10. Camping or Hotel? Hotel
11. Hiking or Biking? Biking
4. My Open Book
11. Ray Dawson
My questions for my nominees:
1. Favorite vacation spot?
2. Favorite time of day?
3. Ocean or Lake?
4. Dogs or cats?
5. Favorite season?
6. Zodiac Sign?
7. Exerciser or Couch Potato?
8. How long have you been blogging?
9. What languages do you speak fluidly?
10. Camping or Hotel?
11. Favorite movie?